We currently have job openings for qualified Diesel Technicians, Diesel Mechanics, Heavy Duty Truck Mechanics
Technician job openings:
Technicians of all skill levels will be considered for the job openings,
pay is based upon skill level and experience
applicants must have or be able to acquire a CDL within six months
health care and retirement available.
Contact Irvin (937) 817-0706
Description of Essential Job Functions for technicians:
* Perform routine maintenance functions and adjustments on all types of class 7 and 8 diesel equipment
* Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance (including: inspect and perform work in, on or under parts of vehicles and trailers).
* Repair or rebuild all or part of equipment systems.
* Responsible for shop cleanliness, safety and compliance.
* Apply knowledge and work in accordance with DOT, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Interstate Authority, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other rules and regulations as required.
* Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation.
* Maintain proficiency on equipment and technologies
* Participate in company training programs.
* Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Shop supplies a tool set for each technician
* Basic computer skills.
* Previous or current ASE certifications desired, not required.
* Basic welding skills desired (such as Oxy/Acetylene, MIG, and ARC).
* Ability to diagnose and repair vehicle air-conditioning systems desired.